GRANT AID TO VOLUNTARY ORGANISATIONS
The Council will consider applications for grant aid annually and has agreed a policy to deal with all applications.
The Council’s Grant Aid policy is:-
- The closing date for receipt of applications for financial year 2018/2019 is 1 September 2017. Applications received after this date will not be considered.
- Applications from individuals will not be considered.
- Applications from national charitable organisations will not normally be successful but if considered relevant to Hexham will be considered on individual merit.
- Grants will be paid as soon as practical after 1 April 2018 and possibly in two equal instalments.
- Grants for capital projects will be paid after proof of completion of the project [which must be within the 12 months of financial year 2018/2019].
The APPLICATION FORM can be obtained by writing to, or emailing the Council at the address below OR by downloading and completing the Grant Application Form (622) and returning it to the address below.
Hexham Town Council
St Andrew’s Cemetery