We can all help control the virus if we all stay alert. This means you must:
- stay at home as much as possible
- work from home if you can
- limit contact with other people
- keep your distance if you go out (2 metres apart where possible)
- wash your hands regularly
Do not leave home if you or anyone in your household has symptoms.
For more information on the latest Coronavirus advice from the Government please visit their website here. This includes information on what you currently can and can’t do, as well as advice on how to get tested, financial support and other useful topics.
For more information and advice for residents in Northumberland regarding the Coronavirus please visit Northumberland County Council’s website here.