Agendas for Town Council forthcoming meetings are available here. Please use the links:
(Note that all papers relating to future meetings are presented in draft format until approved by Council.)
- 2019-11-26 Planning & Infrastructure Committee
- 2019-11-14 Finance & General Purposes Committee
- 2019-11-12 Community Engagement Remembrance Day Sub-Committee
- 2019-11-11 November Full Council Meeting
- 2019-10-23 Community Engagement Committee
- 2019-08-27 Neighbourhood Plan Committee
- 2019-05-08 Annual Town Meeting
- 2018-12-12 Town Plan 2020 Committee
These agendas are also posted on the Town Council notice board at the Moot Hall Archway, at the side of the Market Place.
Hexham Town Council meets monthly. Normally meetings are held on the second Monday of every month, starting at 6.45pm at Hexham House, Gilesgate, Hexham NE46 3NH. Town Council meetings are open to the public.
Agendas for forthcoming Council Committee meetings are also available and these meetings are also open to the public.
The minutes of all Council meetings are stored on this website. For these, go to the Council Archive.
Note that all papers relating to meetings are presented in draft format until approved by Council.