Agendas for the next/most recent Town Council meetings are available using the links below:
- 2023-03-27 Finance & General Purposes Committee (website)
- 2023-03-16 Community Engagement Committee
- 2023-3-13 March Full Council
- 2023-03-07 Planning & Infrastructure
- 2022-09-28 Community Engagement Remembrance Events Sub-Committee
- 2022-02-09 Town Plan Committee
- 2021-09-08 Neighbourhood Plan Committee
Agendas are also posted on the Town Council notice board at the Moot Hall Archway, at the side of the Market Place.
Hexham Town Council meets every month, except in August. Meetings are usually held on the second Monday of the month, starting at 6.00pm at Hexham Abbey’s Priors Hall. Town Council meetings are open to the public.
Agendas for forthcoming Council Committee meetings are also available and these meetings are also open to the public.
The minutes of all Council meetings are stored on this website. For these, go to the Council Archive.
Please note that all papers relating to meetings are presented in draft format until approved by Council. Draft minutes of Committee meetings that are waiting to be approved are below: