Agendas for Town Council forthcoming meetings are available here. Please use the links:
- 2021-11-01 Remembrance Day Sub-Committee
- 2021-10-20 Finance & General Purposes Committee
- 2021-10-11 October Full Council
- 2021-10-06 Planning & Infrastructure Committee
- 2021-09-23 Community Engagement Committee
- 2021-09-08 Neighbourhood Plan Committee
- 2021-03-10 Town Plan Committee
These agendas are also posted on the Town Council notice board at the Moot Hall Archway, at the side of the Market Place.
Hexham Town Council meets monthly. Normally meetings are held on the second Monday of every month, starting at 6.00pm at Hexham Abbey’s Prior’s Hall. Town Council meetings are open to the public.
Agendas for forthcoming Council Committee meetings are also available and these meetings are also open to the public.
The minutes of all Council meetings are stored on this website. For these, go to the Council Archive.
Please note that all papers relating to meetings are presented in draft format until approved by Council. Draft minutes of Committee meetings that are waiting to be approved are below: